WhatsApp is the most widely used messaging application by the people of Indonesia, because the Indonesian public is more familiar with the application compared to other messaging applications, such as Telegram.
Considering that WhatsApp has become the number one messaging application in Indonesia, of course there are some tricks that you should know, including the trick to save profile photos, whether it’s a profile photo that you have or someone else’s.
As is known, sometimes other people’s profile photos are so eye-catching that it makes us interested in saving them. If you want to save a WhatsApp profile photo, but don’t know how, then you don’t need to worry, because you only need to listen to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Save Profile Photo via Screenshot
1. Open the app WhatsApp on your cellphone, then tap the contact icon.
2. Tap the profile photo of a contact whose photos you want to save.
3. If the profile photo has been shown, please tap the profile photo.
4. Start profile photo screenshot with pressing the power button (on/off) and volume button (-) on HP at the same time.
5. Open your cellphone gallery, then open the screenshot of the profile photothen tap edit.
6. Select cut.
7. Set crop position in accordance with the wishes. If the photo size is appropriate, please tap the check mark.
8. Tap save. Please note, for points 5 to 8, the HP settings are not the same with other cellphones, so the appearance will also be different (not the same as the tutorial).
2. Save Profile Photo via WhatsApp Web
1. Saving profile photos via WhatsApp web can be done on a cellphone or laptop. As for this tutorial, HP is chosen as the device to open WhatsApp web. The first step is with open WhatsApp web page in the HP 1 Chrome browser, then tap the three vertical dots in the top right corner.
2. Select (tick) desktop site.
3. If the view has changed, please tap WhatsApp web.
4. Will QR code appearsplease scan or scan the code on HP 2.
5. Please open the WhatsApp application on HP 2then tap the three vertical dots in the top right corner.
6. Select linked device.
7. Tap link device.
8. Please point the HP 2 camera to the WhatsApp QR code on HP 1.
9. If the scan process is successful, it will linking information appears on HP 1.
10. If WhatsApp is already connected, please drag the finger to the HP screen to make the screen big, then tap the contact icon.
11. Find a contact by scrolling down or typing the contact’s name in the contact search field. If the contact has been found, please you tap the contact.
12. You will be redirected to a chat page with the relevant contact, please tap the contact’s profile photo.
13. Tap profile photo on contact info.
14. Profile photo will be displayed in full.
15. Tap while holding profile photo until several options appear, please you select download picture.
If you use WhatsApp web on a PC or laptop, the method is more or less the same. It’s just that for point number 15, you have to right clickthen select save image as. So please choose the method that you think is easiest, whether it’s on a cellphone or on a laptop.
It should also be noted, if you choose to save your profile photo via screenshot, then The cropped profile photo will be blurry when zoomed in. So if you want the quality of the saved profile photo to be maintained properly, it is recommended to use the second method, namely using WhatsApp web.
That’s how to easily save WhatsApp profile photos, hopefully it’s useful.