Before configuring the IndiHome modem, we must log in as an admin who has full access. So, do you know how to login admin on each of these modems, be it Fiberhome, ZTE, or Huawei?
Actually, Telkom has provided a default user to login. However, most of the users do not know the default user so they cannot login to the admin page.
But don’t worry, on this occasion I will give you several ways to login to the IndiHome admin. Please read this article in its entirety so you don’t fail to understand when practicing later.
How to Login IndiHome Modem
In general, the IndiHome modem login method is actually the same from one modem to another. However, there are several things that distinguish it, namely the IP address for login, username, and password.
For a complete guide, please click the table of contents below according to the modem you are using.
For those of you who install IndiHome WiFi and get a Fiberhome modem, please read the following guide to login to the modem:
- First, type 192.168.1.1 in the browser then press Enter.
- After that, you will be taken to the IndiHome modem login page.
- Please enter the following username and password:
- usernames: admin
- passwords: %0|F?H@f!berhO3e
- Next, you will be taken to a page that can be used for configuration.
For those who fail to login with the username and password above, please read the IndiHome Fiberhome WiFi default username and password.
Not much different from IndiHome Fiberhome, you can also easily login admin to configure. For more details, please follow the following guidelines:
- Open, please 192.168.1.1 in your device’s browser.
- After that, you will automatically be taken to the following page.
- Login by entering the username and password below:
- usernames: admin
- passwords: admin
- Well, now you have entered the ZTE IndiHome admin page.
For those who fail to login with the username and password above, please read the ZTE IndiHome WiFi default username and password.
Well, for those of you who use the Huawei IndiHome modem, please follow the following guide to enter the admin page:
- Typing 192.168.100.1 in the web browser then press Enter.
- After that, you will enter the login page as shown below.
- Log in using the following account and password:
- accounts: telecomadmin
- passwords: admintelecom
- Next, you will be taken to an admin page like this example.
For those who fail to login with the username and password above, please read the Huawei IndiHome WiFi default username and password.
After logging in as an admin, you can do the following:
That’s the article that I can convey about how to login to the IndiHome admin. Hopefully this short article can be useful and add insight to all of us.