At present, paying postpaid electrical energy payments might be performed simply by a number of on-line platforms and minimarket retailers the place you solely must enter the PLN buyer ID quantity, then the nominal invoice will seem and might be paid.
Nonetheless, when selecting a fee choice through on-line platforms or at minimarket retailers, you need to pay an admin charge starting from Rp. 2,500 to Rp. 3,000. For some individuals, the admin charge is sort of massive.
If you’re amongst those that object to the admin charge, there’s a answer you may take to get low-cost admin charges, particularly by utilizing PLN Cell. The next is a whole tutorial to get low-cost admin charges once you wish to pay electrical energy payments through the PLN Cell software.
1. Open the app PLN Cell put in in your smartphone, then choose tokens and funds.
2. Enter PLN buyer ID you, then faucet test.
3. Faucet postpaid invoicethen choose invoice.
4. Choose proceed fee.
5. Choose change fee methodology.
6. On this tutorial, the chosen fee methodology is ShopeePay with an admin charge (service charge) of IDR 1,500.
7. If the fee methodology is efficiently modified, please faucet pay.
8. You can be redirected to the Shopee app, faucet proceed.
9. Faucet pay now.
10. The electrical energy invoice has been paid efficiently, then faucet completed.
11. You can be redirected to the PLN Cell software to view the profitable fee.
The PLN Cell admin charge has a special nominal, as a result of all of it is dependent upon the chosen fee methodology. For those who use a Mandiri Digital Account, the admin charge won’t be charged.
Nonetheless, for those who use one other fee methodology, you should utilize three digital wallets, particularly LinkAja, ShopeePay, and in addition GoPay. For those who use LinkAja, you can be charged an admin charge of Rp. 550, ShopeePay of Rp. 1,500, and GoPay of Rp. 1,500. So if you wish to pay electrical energy payments with low-cost admin charges, please use these three digital wallets.
That is the right way to pay electrical energy payments with low-cost admin charges, hopefully it is helpful.